Saturday, August 26, 2006

Phew! What a tiring day.
Saw this 2 cats on top on a car
So I took a photo of it :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


MEOW~

Had our cooking competition.
& I've forgotten to bring my ingredients to school!
*Screams*
Damn pek chek lah.

I thought I need to run back home,
luckily that van driver offered to drive to my house there :D
& guess what?
WE'RE THE FIRST TO REACH CAMP CHRISTINE!
O___O
So we went to pick firewoods.
But the good thing is,
we got the first spot (:

That place is seriously infested with dogs.
SO ADORABLE! :D :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DOGGIES!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our lucky number 1 spot (:

Went to hit the ground after that.
& seems that I have the most strength la.
Something good to do to vent out your anger :D :D

We've forgotten to bring loads & loads of stuffs.
Mats, newspapers, toothpicks, blah blah..
So we "stole" some trash bags xD

I cut all the ingredients,
Pf went to wrap the food,
SP & AY went to set up the fire (:

After an hour,
ALL DONE! XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A view of our presentation!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SP decorated it (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MY MASTERPIECE!
Made out of bbq-ed meat :D :D
Girl Guides (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pf decorated & made it into butterflies with tomato sauce


All our our work (:

AY & Pf putting back the soil (:

SP & AH NEO! XD

Yawns.

Well, we didnt get first nor second nor third.
Its kinda hard even getting into the 4th position.
No one taught us outdoor cooking,
yet we managed to finish it off.
The judges liked the design of the bbq-ed meat.
*Honoured* :D :D

Went to West Mall to have lunch after the competition.
Realised that the place was packed with people.
Its because everyone's there to see the Sg idols :D

Packed with people (:

Shall post the photos after Pf send it to me.
Joakim is super cute.
Jonathan is super dashing la.
xD

Went to Jurong Point to look for Jie & YL.
We had loads of fun la.
Laughing at the models & stuffs.
Went to eat ice-cream at Scoopz.
Its been a long time ever since I ate an ice-cream.
Bought the buddy meal (:

Many many flavours!

5 flavours;
Watermelon, choco chip, soursop, strawberry & choco.



Look how happy they are.
HAHA

I know Kathleen knows who I am refering to.
So clever! :D :D :D

I love you my dear laogong Lin!
You should be honoured to be sitting next to me k?
You're the best outta the best-est!
Wo ai dardar! :D

Shall update more if I rmb what I've not blog.
Till then,

Goodbye :D


wo ai ni (:

No comments: